You need to be wary of hackers and scammers who need access to your account to do what they do. If they can’t guess your password, they will try to trick you into giving it to them.
Defend yourself by creating a strong password, keeping your account information to yourself, and by being aware of and able to detect suspicious messages, links, and deals.
Don’t share your password with anyone. Sleepy Boar will never ask for your password. Use a password that scammers can’t guess or easily hack.
Tips for a better, stronger password:
- Use capital and lowercase letters
- Use longer passwords
- Use passwords made up of a few words
- Use spaces, punctuation, and symbols
Things that make a weak password:
- Don’t use a single word from the dictionary
- Don’t use passwords about the game
- Don’t use your username as your password
Be Careful with Your Account Information
People who claim to help players cheat are usually only cheating the players. Giving anyone your information puts your account and personal information at risk. Cheating violates our Terms of Service and can result in account suspensions or bans.
How do you detect scammers?
Look for these common mistakes that scammers make:
- Misspellings and typos
- Words or sentences in different languages, fonts, or with strange markings
- File attachments: Sleepy Boar will never send messages that require you to open attachments.
- Surveys, quizzes, etc. in exchange for free in-game items: Sleepy Boar does not allow partners or affiliates to email players with these offers.
- Mismatched links: When you hover over a link, look at the status bar and make sure the links match.
Scammers ask for personal information that Sleepy Boar will never ask you for, including:
- Your account password
- Your social security number or Tax ID number
- Your full credit card number or PIN number
Scammers try to make you think you’ve done something wrong and will send notices, like:
- Violations or breaches of “Terms and Conditions”
- Messages that contain words of authority like “Sleepy Boar Security” or “Sleepy Boar Police”
- Threats to ban your account if you don’t follow instructions to enter your name and password
- “Password reset” and other technical messages. Sleepy Boar will not reset your password unless you ask us to.
These messages are not from Sleepy Boar. Don’t worry about the threats. Just delete their messages. All legitimate warnings issued from Sleepy Boar will be in-game after you log in.
Hacks, bots and cheats are programs that claim to be able to cheat Sleepy Boar games.
Some common hacks, bots, and cheats claim to:
- Increase in-game currencies, valuable game items, or levels
- Play the game for you via auto-clickers and bots
- Give unlimited lives or items
- Automatically collect gifts for you
Do not download applications that claim to help you play our game. Most of these programs are harmful to your computer and many are designed to cheat you instead.
Do not download files from emails claiming to be from Sleepy Boar. These are attempts to steal your personal information by tempting you with free game items.
Do not create, utilize, or distribute programs that offer to enhance our games. These programs provide an unfair advantage and disrupt the experience of legitimate players. Use of these programs violates the Sleepy Boar Terms of Service and can result in account suspensions or bans. If you think you may have accidentally loaded one of these programs, please contact Sleepy Boar Customer Support.
Do not support the people, website(s), or third-party apps that promote hacks, bots, and cheats. Sleepy Boar proactively tracks sites that host hacks, bots, and cheats and will take appropriate action if hacking, cheating, or violations of the Terms of Service can be identified. If you have any information about Sleepy Boar hacks, bots, and cheats, and the sites that host them, please report them to Sleepy Boar Customer Support.